Pages

Jun 10, 2012

New Windows Phone Store Lets you Wear Your 'I Heart WP' on Your Sleeve

So you love Windows Phone, but how can you let the world know? Until now, you'd either have to wave your object of desire around, or keep showing colleagues those "Smoked by Windows Phone" YouTube videos. 

Now, you can simply wear your alliance across your chest, or favorite beverage, thanks to a new CafePress store. Revealed in a Window steamblog post, the shop will let you grab mugs, t-shirts, stickers, magnets and more emblazoned with "I Heart Windows Phone" in icons. Not only that, in case all those soccer moms didn't know which side of the fence you stood, you can clear up the doubt by snagging a bodysuit for your youngest. Credit card at the ready? More here.

2 comments:

Outcast said...

This is a great idea haha. If I was a Windows Phone user I'd probably buy one for myself, not to wear in public though.

wizardOZZ said...

lol thats awesome