Pages

Jun 9, 2012

Are Double Ears a Genetic Disorder Or a Freaky Fashion Trend?

Whoa. It's probably still way too early on a Saturday to fully comprehend what you're seeing here, but artist Percy Lau has created this trippy earring design which makes it look like you've got a smaller ear growing off your lobe. Freaky.

You can get a pair for yourself from her Etsy store for around $40. But only if you like constantly being stared at while you go about your day, and freaking out everybody who walks by you. More here.

7 comments:

Atley said...

That is soooo cool! I might just get my ears pierced just to wear these!

Outcast said...

I'm sorry but this looks seriously freaky, I wouldn't want that around my ear haha.

Adam said...

gross

Lexsa said...

oh..... freak only

Carm said...

hehe that's not where the ear would grow if it was a genetic disorder.

Jim said...

Brilliant idea!

wizardOZZ said...

wtf?? this looks pretty weird