Pages

Oct 2, 2011

H-57’s IBDM USB Missile Explodes with Retro Design

USB drives are ubiquitous these days. They plug in. They store smallish amounts of info and make that info portable. We all know this. Getting noticed requires quirky design, like this Intercontinental Ballistic Design Missile from Milan-based H-57.

Not only is the design a nice mix of retro and clever packaging (IBCM is of course a play on ICBM), the shop behind it is also responsible for those cool Star Wars typography posters that made the rounds the other day. Two for two. Soon available here.


11 comments:

BDTC said...

Thats pretty badass, not gonna lie, better than my shitty OCZ-Rally 4GB flash drive :[

Outcast said...

I want one of these so much. I didn't think pen drives could be as cool as that.

The Offender said...

Nice, but it looks a bit bulky to use on a laptop. I saw a prosthetic finger that had flash drive in, that seemed like a good idea to me, assuming you already lost a finger anyway...

Anonymous said...

They should release a 4 to 1 USB adapter and call it the MIRV IBDM USB.

Anonymous said...

Seems interesting!

Unknown said...

that's awesome!! really cool design :D

Anonymous said...

I like the design too!

ScrewsAndFeathers said...

Whoa! Missile-USB sticks! That's so bad-ass :P.

Crisalys said...

Aw! This looks awesome. I need a pendrive with a quirky design too.

Maybe you. said...

lol nice

Mana said...

I love creative USB's! I have a cute Hello Kitty Mimobot one!