Pages

Aug 9, 2011

Tokyoflash's Kisai 3D Watch Turns Time Into a Colorful Ice Cube

The folks over at Tokyoflash tend to come up with some pretty inscrutable watches, but their latest creation, the Kisai 3D Unlimited, looks refreshingly simple. Its cube-like, "3D" time display may not be conventional, but its mirrored LCD doesn't require a degree in cryptology, either (the time displayed above is 12:34. See it?). 

The watch also features a pretty sleek, stainless steel design, with a case measuring just 8.5mm thick, and a fully adjustable strap that can fit even the daintiest of wrists. If you're interested in grabbing one, you can choose from seven different colors for about $120 here.
 
 

16 comments:

ChazWellington said...

this is just ridiculous.

Lt Nite said...

looks cool, but I feel like it'd be annoying to try and actually tell time with.

Electric Addict said...

nice!!

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Super gimmicky, but you know there's people out there that will be all over this.

SillyPhotoStorys said...

I WANT ONE. i don't even care.

Shockgrubz said...

I'd like it just to put into peoples faces when they ask me for the time. I could laugh if they ask me how to read it.

marrujoa said...

Too much. Looking at your watch should be an instant thing, not staring at it for 5 minutes to know what time it is.

whatshouldibuytoday said...

so impractical..... lol

Magazinci said...

i want it !!

SoreLosersGaming said...

I don't see why this is any better than a normal watch face...

Diego Sousa said...

lol! another thing i wouldn't buy! :P

Nope said...

took me a while to realise the time. pretty coll though.

Lemmenkainen said...

It would take me a lot more time to figure out what time it was. :P

Arrpii said...

Kinda cool :D
But nothing I would ever buy :P

Bloggerage said...

looks sweeet. but very distracting!

Ham said...

What a waste of material.