Pages

Aug 4, 2011

Glow in the Dark Jeans Look Rad…ioactive

Naked and Famous, the Canadian jeans company, has remixed their standard pair of selvedge denim by coating it in glow in the dark resin. Wear it and you'll look like you work at a nuclear plant gone awry...or Kanye West.

The jeans are charged up by light (and look great in it too) to become obnoxiously bright in the dark. Even the selvedge edges glow in the dark! The jeans, as quality denim tends to do, will fall, crease and mold into your wear patterns—which will create unique glow in the dark lines and fades tailor made for your bootie. Who cares if you look like the green panted weirdo in the club, you got style man! $240 here.
 
 

16 comments:

Comic Book Club said...

If that is not cool i don't know what is.

Al Penwasser said...

Yeah, these may be innocuous, but I'm wondering.....what would glowing pants do to my boys?

Adam said...

cool jeaans

Unknown said...

$240... ouch. I would maybe buy a pair if I didn't have to trade my entire wallet for it, lol.

dwizzt said...

wow... that's hot. :D

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Rad...ioactive.

lolmudkipz101 said...

I kind of want these and try to shuffle in them. Looks like it could be badass and a change from the fluorescent stuff.

Gryt said...

$240? I don't think I've ever paid more than $40 for a pair of jeans... Jeans are pants to work in, and I really hate people who buy pre-ripped jeans. They need to get their heads checked, you're paying more money for less denim.

Zombie said...

Unless they make me the hulk with all that radiation I aint buyin...

marrujoa said...

Yeah... I don't think I could ever wear those type of pants. Still cool to know they exist though.

Anonymous said...

Looks very awesome!

Mark said...

I think it would work best in a different colour, but I'm not sure what colours glow in the dark.

SoreLosersGaming said...

I don't think that I could ever see myself wearing these!

Red13 said...

it'd be great for a bright and tight theme dance.. we used to have those at my high school

Styron said...

i see wut u did there

Unknown said...

Kinda cool but why?