Pages

May 11, 2011

An iPad Keyboard That Lays On Top of the iPad

The iKeyboard lays on top of your iPad and has cutouts that fit the iPad's keyboard perfectly. There's a thin layer of film within each key cutout that when pressed, presses into the iPad key. Not only does that film let you rest your hands on the keyboard without touching the screen, it gives you that tactile feedback that most of us need. And since it's not really a keyboard itself, the overall size of the iKeyboard is much smaller than the Apple Bluetooth keyboard. You can find it here.
 
 

14 comments:

CPH said...

Hey dawg, I heard you liked typing...

MJ to IM said...

i like this idea but im not an apple fanboy hipster

FLOXIC said...

sounds nice! great blog I gonna read all the articles in future!

MRanthrope said...

OR you could just a phone with a keyboard built in? TAKE THAT smartphones.

The Speaker said...

Interesting design. First I have seen like this. Don't have an iPad though so sadly I won't be getting one. :[

Trolske said...

Hm..spending money for a piece of plastic making you think that you have a real keyboard? Waste of money I'd say.

-E- said...

if hell froze over and i bought an ipad, i would get one of these.

Unknown said...

Still not a fan of them, but this looks nice.

Jim said...

Waste of money I say.

ChazWellington said...

i hope the inventor gets no money from this

Inhia said...

if i could afford it = /

Kropah said...

Its waste of money in my opinion, just get small notebook and its same. :<

Metamorphiction said...

I can see how that could be useful.

CPH said...

I would love that. I hate not using a keyboard to type.