Pages

Dec 7, 2010

The Last Word In Toilets

This is the Giovannoni Washlet. And while I don't recognize exactly what each component of its feature set is supposed to do, I do know what awesome sounds like. And "tornado flush" sounds awesome.

The toilet—pardon me, washlet—also has a "triple-jet rimless flushing system" and a "hygienic glazing" for its ceramic surface. To me that says this bad boy will flush anything, anywhere, any time. This toilet is a vortex from which nothing shall emerge. And it also deodorizes!

According to TOTO, the company producing this über-potty, the Giovannoni Washlet "captures both the essence of Italian style and the sophistication of Japanese bathroom culture." I can't argue with that. Especially since the only culture in my bathroom is growing between the shower tiles.



20 comments:

Suciô Sanchez said...

If they sell it in America it'll still be crippled thanks to Al Gore.

Mister Sharaf said...

good toilet is a gods blessing

Poetry of the Day said...

yea. um. this is pretty bad ass. tornado flush sounds awesome. your right.

Unknown said...

reminds me of this weeks American Dad

Max said...

Quickest way to flush your money down the drain...?

The Twist said...

New to blogging but daily geekery in my blog feed? Yesplz. Following.

Unknown said...

The king of toilets has arrived. This is the new porcelain throne.

Alex said...

a crapy idea!

The Faustian Man said...

^ All the good puns were already taken above me. ^

stm said...

who will be the first nerd to suffer a tornado flush swirlie?

Zombie said...

You know your toilet is bad ass when it has a plug!

Anonymous said...

wonder if itll suck me in the vortex and take me into time travel.

David Davidson said...

Tornado Flush!!!

cooperlife said...

If I'm gunna buy an expensive toilet, it better automatically flush like the ones in the old Sims games.

Unknown said...

what a waste of cash

Unknown said...

what a waste of cash

bubba said...

very nice, following and supporting. great post!

Unknown said...

I want one

Jeff said...

The only toilet I used of purely Japanese design was a hole in the floor of an unlighted wooden stall in the woods near a waterfall above Otake, and there were creatures scurrying around in the pit.

Arian said...

Now I know what I want for christmas!! This will be my new throne