Pages

Nov 13, 2010

Charge these Super Future Boots via USB

Omni-Heat Thermal Electric Boots: These boots aren't just cool-looking—they use electric powered thermal technology. Which means you literally have the power to get warmer with the push of a button. State-of-the-art heating elements and electronics are protected from the elements and easily operated by waterproof control switch, and pressing that baby will give you heated boots from 4-6 hours. The lithium-ion polymer battery units are removable and rechargeable via USB connectivity. (Duration of heat depends on the model of boot and user-selected heat settings.)

26 comments:

Lepoidim said...

wow these look amazing!

Anonymous said...

These boots are good if you live in the cold :)

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

I was going to post a comment but I got cold feet.

The Liquor Guy said...

Sweet. Now only if they come with Marty McFly laces!

Mayhem said...

I want a pair!

iMonei said...

are they comfy tho? lol

Jimdlloid said...

no kidding? u need this one!

Anonymous said...

thats a great idea, a bit useless though haha

Sugar said...

i follow you every day..nice blog

NarwhalMinded said...

God, I need these so bad. My toes are always cold.

JP said...

this most be the greatest invention for hikers

LoneIslander said...

It was only a matter of time.

Izi said...

Amazing! :D

KRUNOSLAV DUNDOVIC said...

amazing boots!

Gurney said...

oh wow that will be useful for me

Sinisa said...

ooo...I need one...

Chris said...

are they usb only or is there a wall adapter too ?

Voacaroo said...

I want those shoes!! My feet are always cold

Big Poppa said...

those would be great for cold weather motorcycleing, ankle support, full foot cover, and of course the heating element.

123 said...

Those look kind of.. cool

Virus said...

Oh now that is just play awesome!

MRanthrope said...

I'd only wear those to work, in order to feel superior to my co-workers and their non super powered footwear.

Unknown said...

These would be handy here in the midwest.

Jeff said...

great idea. I can think of many occasions when I needed these

Willow said...

Those just look cool, screw the heating I live in AZ lol

SoreLosersGaming said...

I don't hike enough to justify getting these, but I have to admit that they look cool!