Pages

Jan 7, 2011

The Nike+ SportWatch GPS Has TomTom and an Attitude

It's a new year, which means new resolutions to get in shape. Let technology help you! Don't fight it! The Nike+ SportWatch, powered by TomTOM GPS, will bug you when you forget to run and encourage you when you do.

It's like your own personal trainer...on your wrist! The SportWatch GPS will bug you with run reminders when you haven't logged a run in five days, you'll get "attaboys" for achieving run records, and you can plug the watch directly into your computer to interface with nikeplus.com.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the nice big and clear display.

Anonfourtwenty said...

These watches are pretty legit.

The Liquor Guy said...

Very nice watches but i can't imagine jogging so much that i forget where i am and how to get home.

Unknown said...

remind me when i forget to run? what about when i forget this damn watch in the cupboard. By accident ;)

Max said...

This reminds me, I need to go running.

Bobby said...

Pretty sweet watch.

lifeformation.blogspot.com

A Beer for the Shower said...

Yes, that's right, we can even over complicate the simple act of running.

Not to say I, as a runner, wouldn't buy one. Because I probably would. Funny how that works, eh?

Sam said...

Fooled me with that music player add

Niklas und Sabeth said...

Hmm that watch looks neat! Is it running proof?

BTN Hip Hop said...

That looks like a genuinely cool idea, i wonder if its in my price range.

Ante Babaja said...

looks cool + i never had a watch

Anonymous said...

how can they add the gps chip into something so small?

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

I'll pass thx.

Choms1337 said...

very nice and good watch :D

Yeneeko said...

And this reminds me of that episode of south park with that workout machine thing that does the same thing.