Pages

May 25, 2013

What's the First Thing You Can Remember Doing on the Internet?

There's no denying the global connectivity literally changed the world, and most of us are lucky enough to have been alive and conscious when that paradigm shift was rolling out. You might not remember your first real interaction with the digital behemoth, but you have to have a first recollection. What is it?

It's worth noting that the Internet and the World Wide Web are technically different things, and depending on what kind of person you are, you might have some distinctly different first memories of both. Either way, it's story time. Who's got a good one?

1 comment:

Outcast said...

Honestly the only reason why I got the internet was so I could post on the forums of the local football team I supported. I don't even support them anymore haha which I guess is ironic.