Pages

Nov 2, 2012

Yes, There is Already an iPad Mini Installed in a car Dashboard


What's that? You had dreams of being the first person in the world with an iPad Mini installed in your 2012 Toyota's dashboard? Well consider those dreams dashed, as Tampa, Florida's Soundwaves is way ahead of you. Like, "they already did it" ahead of you. That regular old iPad you've got in your car? Boooring.

The folks at Soundwaves had a dashboard setup fabricated ahead of the Mini's launch this morning, and filmed themselves performing the installation.

2 comments:

Outcast said...

This is so cool, I won't lie that I'm pretty jealous of this guy not only beating me to doing this but also beating me to getting an iPad Mini, lucky guy indeed!

Jordan said...

This is really neat, and I live in Tampa, Florida so I may have to ride buy Soundwaves and give them my car to deck out.