Pages

Aug 14, 2012

Samsung Refreshing Series 7 Gamer With 3D Display,

If Samsung's first dedicated gaming laptop wasn't built to your liking, you're about to get another option -- the Series 7 Gamer is due for a refresh. The company's Samsung Tomorrow blog pegs the new build as the Series 7 Gamer Yellow 3D. Style aside, the new oversized notebook will swap out its current GPU for an AMD Radeon HD 7870M and, as the name implies, a 14.3-inch SuperBright (400 nit) 3D LED display.

The new configuration will also split its twin drive bays between a 1TB HDD and a fast-booting 128GB SSD. More here.


Complete Solution for Business or Home

3 comments:

The Geeks Paradise said...

I'll give it a bit and see how the performance reviews go. I hardly ever buy a new product straight out of the gate. I prefer to let everyone else beta test it for me. haha

Outcast said...

I personally think that this looks awesome although I highly doubt that I'll be buying it any time soon at the same time haha.

Tim said...

What in the world?