Pages

Jul 10, 2012

Tiny Charging Cable Keyring Juices Androids and iPhones Alike

Carrying around a charging cable is a fact of life if you use your smartphone for more than just the occasional call. But instead of packing the bulky cables that came with your iPhone or Android handset, just slip this tiny USB adapter onto your keychain for emergency battery top-offs.

In addition to a 30-pin dock connector for the iPhone, the iBattz also includes a microUSB adapter for charging most Android handsets from a laptop or a PC. It's also got a microSD slot turning it into a miniature card reader or external storage device. And last but not least, a pop-out pin for removing the iPhone's SIM card tray. More than enough functionality to justify its$30 price tag, particularly the first time it saves you from a deceased battery. More here.

2 comments:

Outcast said...

This is cool, if they made something like this for my Blackberry I'd be on it so quickly.

Atley said...

last thing I need is another key chain, but might make an exception for this little thing. Also, I could be rid of my flash drive on my key chain and just use this, so might just be worth it!