Pages

May 2, 2012

Is This the World’s Most Expensive Bookmark?

You should never save your place in a book by laying it face down. When it's bookmarked that way, its spine breaks and the binding will never be the same again. But if you're reading next to this beautiful book table, you can probably get away with it.

Designed by German studio Voigt Dietrich, this table's design does two things very efficiently: it houses books while serving as a bookmark. Simply put the tome you're reading across its peak, and your page will be saved until the next time you want to read. The table also includes a flat surface for objects that need a level place to rest (like, almost everything.) More here.

6 comments:

wizardOZZ said...

i dont know...looks kinda weird to me

Luigi said...

That's just..no

Adam said...

I don't know anyone who'd want that

R said...

Unnescessary!

Outcast said...

If I had a lot of money I actually wouldn't mind using one of these, thanks for sharing.

Derocs said...

I use a kindle...when i do read real books I just kind of know where I last ended.