Pages

Apr 1, 2012

Where Better To Store Your Earbuds Than On a Pair Of Ears?

Tired of spending ten minutes unraveling your headphones like they're a MENSA puzzle when you take them out of your pocket? Then you need a cable wrap, and what's more apropos for storing a set of earbuds than a disembodied set of ears?

They're made from soft silicone so you can actually stick the 'bud' end of your headphones inside each ear, and then wrap the remaining cable around the bridge that connects them ensuring they'll be untangled the next time you need them. More here.

9 comments:

Jim said...

Looks...weird. My headphones don't wrap up that much, but interesting idea.

Outcast said...

I agree with Jim that this does look really weird but I think it's a pretty cool idea haha, innovative at the very least.

Veganchan said...

Haha! I've never thought of that. Have a pretty small set of ears though, but I'll try it out. Probably impossible to loose them if you do like that.

Sir BaconBag said...

Lol, that's funny and kinda smart actually

Stewa said...

I don't even know what to say. Interesting idea? :P It's pretty kitschy.

Freshy said...

Looks funny, good for present I guess :)

Tenment Funster said...

April Fools?

Anonymous said...

I wonder how they sound.

SportsGuyBrandon said...

I am pretty interested in how they would sound. Would be interested to check out for sure!