Pages

Apr 4, 2012

Ultra Tiny Earbuds Let You Hear More Than Just Your Music

Earbud style headphones let you enjoy your music without the distraction of what's going on around you. But for safety's sake sometimes hearing distractions, like a honking horn, isn't a bad thing. So the ear Heros use a compact design that doesn't completely block your ears.

Each tiny speaker sits inside your ear canal, using a small wire extending into your outer ear to keep them in place. And because they're not crammed in there like a cork, other sounds can still be heard. The earHeros supposedly sound as good as a regular pair of earbuds, but also allow you to still hear conversations when they're being worn, or even talk on a phone.

They're particularly ideal for those who like to ride a bike and enjoy their music without being hit by a car. But the $150 earHero's subtle design means you can probably also get away with wearing them during boring college lectures, or long meetings with your boss about how you're always distracted. More here.

14 comments:

Luigi said...

these WILL come in handy at work too :) juicy!

Outcast said...

You're right man that this is actual genius, definitely solves a long lasting problem I've had for the longest and I'm sureo thers have it too.

Arturo said...

Pretty handy device

Trolske said...

I don't like the idea to put something so small in my ears.

Leon Kennedy said...

cool gadget, but I usually just don't play my music very loud, so it's not a problem for me

Adam said...

tiny

G said...

nice little idea

Jim said...

Thats a big price tag, but nice piece of technology.

Nokel said...

but I don't WANT to hear the outside world when I'm listening to music, it completely defeats the purpose...

That Random Guy said...

Interesting, although a bit to pricey for me :p.

Omnislash said...

That's awesome. Sadly, I use earbuds because I want to ignore the other noises. But, I can see how they're useful when walking or on the road.

Anonymous said...

I wonder that they'll make wireless version of this (great) earbuds :)

ben268 said...

lol, long meetings with your boss about how you're always distracted. Very funny!

alex xander said...

Hello friends.
Ringtones are trend for everyone. Ringtones are wary. Ringtones bring joyful melodies. Did your ringtone satisfy? Which phone do you have the best ringtone? I will introduce you to the most popular tunes in 2018, you can refer and leave a review for us.

Here are the top 5 ringtones that are loved by 2018, please install the ringtone by following the instructions below:

- Hamara Hal Na Pucho ringtones
- Tareefan ringtones
- Despacito ringtones
- Koi Vi Nahi ringtones
- Naino Ki Jo Baat ringtones

I need your comment. Free ringtones fongr people around the world. You can visit my homepage to learn and reference more ringtones: https://ringtonesmobile.net/