Pages

Apr 2, 2012

Ashton Kutcher to Play Steve Jobs in Upcoming Movie

Since Steve Jobs' death, there's been some speculation as to who might play him in the inevitable string of biopics. Here's the first:according to Variety, Ashton Kutcher is set to play the role of Jobs in a new indie movie.

Over the weekend, Jeff Sneider wrote for Variety that Kutcher will appear in an indie flick directed by Joshua Michael Stern from a script by Matt Whiteley. Apparently, the movie already has funding and filming will commence in May. More here.

12 comments:

Outcast said...

I'm a huge fan of Ashton so this is great news for me, I know he'll do a good job like he does in everything.

R said...

I think he would be the right one!

Duke of Science said...

This kind of blew my mind when I realized it was real.

qdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf said...

wth... steve jobs movie. come on hes dead already lets stop caring about that douchebag and his "ideas"

Leon Kennedy said...

wonder if he'll shave his head, or if they're just focusing on young steve

The HorrorGames said...

haha that's awesome

Arturo said...

must be april fools

cezary said...

they are quite similar, but i have feeling that recently, after the death of every famous man, somebody doing a film about him

Jim said...

They do look similar, and this is quite suprising, a Steve Jobs movie already?

Trolske said...

I have to admit they look somewhat similar but I#m not a big Kutcher fan.

Adam said...

all he needs is a black shirt and some glasses

G said...

cool casting choice