Pages

Feb 8, 2012

Logitech Touch Mouse M600 Mouse Lets you Swipe and Scroll Sans Buttons for $69


Is your current wireless mouse not up to snuff? If that's the case, you may want to take a gander at the Logitech Touch Mouse M600 that lets you do your navigating via a touch surface instead of those ol' clicky buttons. The peripheral is outfitted with the company's Flow Scroll software that touts a similar feel to scrolling on your touchscreen smartphone of choice. From wherever your fingers contact the top of the mouse, you can scroll and swipe in order to keep powering through those Photoshop files. The M600 works just as well for lefties once click areas are reconfigured with Logitech's SetPoint software. If you're thinking about taking the leap, get ready to shell out $69.99 later this month.

9 comments:

Outcast said...

I think that I actually quite like this, I'd definitely give it a buy if I had the money. Might take a bit of getting used to though I could imagine for a while.

R said...

ounds pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

mmm, thats a good looking piece of kit.

NayNaySIXX said...

Beautiful

Unknown said...

I don't know if I would like it, but I would like to try it.

Shockgrubz said...

If it's wireless, I might give it a go. I hate when buttons stick or get worn out.

Namathan said...

Not sure how different this is compared to apple's magic mouse, but I would still love to try one.

G said...

I think it would be wasted on me but looks great

Zyu said...

I still prefer wired mouse.