Pages

Nov 7, 2011

EZmouse Packs a Backup So It Never Runs Out of Batteries

They lost their annoying USB cables, but in the process wireless mice also gained an appetite for batteries. Recently they've been put on a power diet, but Digitz's EZmouse goes double deuce on the rechargeable batteries so you never need to hunt down a fresh AAA ever again.

The mouse's main rechargeable battery is good for about four to five weeks of use before it needs to be removed and connected to a USB port on your computer for charging. And to ensure you can keep on wirelessly mousing while the main battery's powering up for two hours, a smaller, non-removable backup provides up to three days of additional use. When the main battery is topped off and re-inserted into the $50 mouse, the backup then automatically recharges itself so it's ready for the next time it's called upon. A feature I wouldn't mind seeing added to digital cameras and other devices with removable rechargeable batteries.
 
 

6 comments:

Poetry of the Day said...

yea i think ima need one of these.

the kindle fire

Outcast said...

This thing is actually incredibly clever. Sadly I'd probably hate it, I'm that damn content with my current mouse! I guess that makes me sad, this is an awesome concept.

Dwrek said...

It's hard for me to change my mouse or keyboard. Both have broke and I just got the same one again.

Give Everything said...

wow this looks amazing!

joker said...

ill take 3 of those

Our Blog said...

Nice.