Pages

Nov 6, 2011

Dell Latitude S Tablet Available for Pre-order, Might just Arrive Before Christmas

Serving as further evidence that the stylus really is back, Dell's coy enterprise slate, the Latitude S is now available for pre-order with an estimated delivery date of November 29th and an $859 price tag. If your too impatient to wait for Windows 8, this one's sporting Microsoft's seventh generation, weighs a hefty 816g -- nearly twice as much as the BlackBerry PlayBook -- and contains a 1.5GHz Intel Atom Z670processor.
 
 

7 comments:

R said...

I don't really like tablets, but this one looks not bad.;)

Outcast said...

Seems excellent although I doubt I'll be pre-ordering it anytime soon or anything like that.

Unknown said...

that's really cool!!

Anonymous said...

very impressive

Content Hedgehog said...

So sleek

p said...

nice, i really love dell! :)

Gryt said...

If I didn't have my laptop, I'd love a nice tablet