Pages

Oct 5, 2011

This Piggy Power Strip Is Too Cute/Creepy to Resist

Even though I'm weirded out to no end by it, I still kind of want this thing. Yet another "classic" from Art Lebedev, the Svintus plug pig has 17 Type F sockets for all your Russian power needs.

It's definitely somewhere between creepy and cute—some sort of cthonic pig baby straight out of Carnacki. But having it on your desk is bound to be a crowd-pleaser. Or make some people hungry? Who knows? Unluckily it's just a concept... for now! More here.
 
 

11 comments:

Outcast said...

I can't work out if this is cute or creepy like yourself. I guess it's extremely handy to have so many plugs.

Atley said...

It's a pig socket? how very very strange.

Mo said...

I thought this was a photoshop. This is real ? nice.

Lot's Wife said...

So in Russia do this many plugs not cause a short circuit?

Ham said...

ok...

Watchtower Corp. said...

I'll skip this

BlackLOG said...

Well done for giving the product a plug…. Although I feel they should have gone with the porcupine design, it can handle the power spikes much better….

Lhosreiff said...

Creepy Indeed

Legitcheater said...

Who the hell needs that many plugs :D?

Technosauce said...

Oh no, so many snouts! Looks like one those pictures where the caption would be 'meanwhile in Chernobyl'.

The Offender said...

I want one. Also makes me want bacon.