Pages

Oct 6, 2011

Sprint now Taking Pre-Orders for iPhone 4, Reserve Your 4S on October 7

Looking to grab that iPhone 4 on Sprint and take advantage of the unlimited data? Well, you can place your pre-order now on the current model and for the just announced 4S starting Friday, October 7. The company warns that this is "while supplies last" -- so if you're thinking about jumping ship from the data limiting service of Big Red or Ma Bell, you may want to act quickly. Just hit that source link and head to Sprint's iPhone page to reserve yours. Link.
 
 

5 comments:

Mo said...

I'm happy with my HTC Desire HD.

Outcast said...

It's tempting to buy the iPhone4S but I'll probably end up waiting until next year. Good to hear they're coming in for sale soon though regardless.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Thanks for the heads up, i'm sticking with my phone for the time being though.

The Offender said...

Meh, I like droids better.

Give Everything said...

iPhone 4Steve