Pages

Oct 18, 2011

Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse Lasts Three Years on a Single pair of Batteries

That is the Logitech M525 wireless mouse, a rather unassuming hunk of plastic and rubber with a scroll wheel that also tilts for navigating pages both horizontally and vertically. Sure, you get your choice of white or black, for what that's worth, but probably the most distinguishing feature is the battery life. This £35 ($40) pointer gets up to three years on a single pair of AAs. In the states you get a few more color options, including green and blue, and all versions use Logitech's proprietary wireless connection, which lets you connect up to six devices to a single tiny dongle. The M525 is available now in the US and should be available in the UK before the month is out.
 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds really nice!

Adam said...

I wished my DS battery lasted that long

Tod Woodward said...

Pretty darn impressive, but In my many years of mouse usage, I found the £5 Microsoft intellimouse the best I've had

Sara Szatmary said...

wireless or not.. I just want a mouse that works well...

Outcast said...

Sounds pretty cool although I prefer having wires attached to my mouse. Three years of battery life is extremely awesome as well.

xvxcvxc said...

Call me a skeptic, but I just don't like wireless...anything. I think it's great that technology is improving the way it is, but I'm a gamer. And that .000001 second lag is just too much for me. :P

Content Hedgehog said...

Gotta say that's pretty dang impressive.