Pages

Sep 13, 2011

Windows 8 Developer Preview: When and Where to Download


Got a brain full of Windows 8? Can't stop obsessing about it? Fret not -- as of 8PM PT this evening (just under eight hours from now), you'll be able to download a copy of the Windows Developer Preview to your machine from dev.windows.com

Per usual, it's recommended doing so on a separate partition (or a spare machine altogether) in order to prevent unforeseen conflicts, and having a stiff glass of patience waiting nearby. Redmond's servers are going to be hammered. Windows Dev Center.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to try this preview!

Dylanthulhu said...

I would, but frankly I'll just wait for the full thing.

Content Hedgehog said...

Hmm... Now if only I could remember how to create a separate partition and wasn't too lazy to look up how to do it again...

Outcast said...

Sounds tempting but like others I'm sure, I'm going to wait this out. Thanks for sharing though buddy.

Enigmatic Vapor said...

Nice! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Windows 8 preview, smashing! Ready to download and install.