Pages

Sep 12, 2011

White PS3 Coming to Europe and Australia in November

There's nothing a like an (almost) fresh and exciting color variant to make us totally forget about thePS4. Besides, this little dazzler will come with a 320GB HDD and two equally white Dualshock controllers, which means you'll only have to spray-paint your PS3 Move, headset, external drive to match. Look out for it at GameStop in the UK, Germany and possibly other Euro nations too, as well as at Electronic Boutique in Australia from November 1st.
 
 

6 comments:

ScrewsAndFeathers said...

It's quite ugly, to be honest :P.

Anonymous said...

I always wonder whats wrong with just having a universal release date for games/hardware etc.

Still, white PS3 looks alright.

Outcast said...

Honestly I think it looks beautiful. I'm looking to get a console soon and something different like this would be right up my alley, looks so damn awesome.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

I think it looks pretty slick.

James said...

Even though, I'm not much of a console gamer at all, that sure is a sexy looking ps3!

Content Hedgehog said...

Huh. Pretty cool, but I'm good with my black PS3.