Pages

Sep 15, 2011

Is This the Best New Look at the iPhone 5?

There's been prior evidence—and this might be more: a leaked screen protector and possibly-revealing case.

BGR spied the leaked case accessory, which briefly made an appearance on Case-Mate before they yanked it down. Oh, and is that an aluminum back I spy? I hope so.

In addition to the case, an allegedly-real iPhone 5 screen protector appeared in the wild. Unearthed by Hong Kong tech site Unwired.hk, the screen film also backs up the expectedly-widened home button. The dimensional difference looks to be the same illustrated by the leaked case from earlier in the month. We'll find out for sure soon! Very, very soon.
 
 

7 comments:

Enigmatic Vapor said...

Ooh! Love Apple leaks.

indonesiatooverseas said...

I have no ipad yet. I hope I can buy the newest one someday. thanks for comment on my blogI have no ipad yet. I hope I can buy the newest one someday. thanks for comment on my blog

Outcast said...

No idea where they can go with the iPhone5, what else can they add in? There's only so far they can go.

Unknown said...

apple hater here

Mochileiro said...

It looks beautiful

minecraft129 said...

I can't wait!

Atley said...

I just don't see how they could have improved the Iphone enough to make a new one . #4 has not been around that long!