Pages

Sep 8, 2011

How Old Are You In Venusian Years?

I just found out that I'll celebrate my next birthday at the end of September and I am old, at least in Venusian years. Curious about your own age if you lived on Venus and used its shorter calendar?

If you are, then you should point your browser to Nerdiversary, a light-hearted website that uses your birthday to list upcoming timely events in your life. You can calculate your age on Venus and Mars and find out how many seconds you've been alive (hint: it's an immensely large number). It's a fun distraction when you have a few free moments on your hand.


11 comments:

Outcast said...

Pretty cool sounding website. I'm 18 too so I guess in Venusian years I'm an old boy too.

Give Everything said...

great stuff!

D22 Zone said...

Must say this looks pretty cool! thanks for posting!

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Only 2 years old if I lived on Jupiter... puts things in perspective.

Anonymous said...

I'm 68 venusian years old!

MRanthrope said...

Damn Venus. THinks it's cooler than Earth with it's shorter calendar/rotation around the sun.

Unknown said...

I did this once, when I was like 15, and I started to feel old

MUFCfollowers said...

Thanks for the link, sometimes I wonder how people ever find these strange and obscure websites like this.

aamedor said...

god Im 72 /cry

Our Blog said...

That could be fun!

Max Silver said...

How cool!