Pages

Sep 10, 2011

Ecko Zip Earbuds Pump Tunes Through a Functioning Zipper

These in-ear beauts will set you back just 30 beans -- or about a half-dozen servings of Ron Ron Juice. Other offerings include the $13 Zone earbuds, $15 Chaos II (that Chaos I was off the hook), the $20 Stomp, $25 Lace (which include a shoelace-inspired cord), and the $40 Chain, which, as you probably guessed, features a beaded dog-tag chain cord. At those prices we wouldn't expect stellar acoustics, but if you're rockin' out to any of these budz, you're probably most concerned with lookin' good. And nothing says six-pack like zippers and chains. Get them here or just search on Amazon.

6 comments:

Dylanthulhu said...

I actually really like these, not for the "look cool" factor but because most of the music I listen to is fairly lo-fi anyway, and the zipper cord would stop them from getting tangled in my pocket on the way to the gym or class.

DWei said...

I bet it breaks just as easily as a real zipper too.

Outcast said...

Want these. Seems like a great idea to me.

fatbloodyfinger said...

They look quite nice.

Ashlyyy said...

This is handy;)!

Anonymous said...

I think I want these. Nice blog :)