Pages

Aug 3, 2011

Zotac Adapter Turns Your DisplayPort Into Two HDMI Jacks

You can never have enough HDMI ports, what does that gaming rig you just put together have? Two? And that MacBook Pro of yours doesn't have any at all. But, if there's a DisplayPort hanging around, you can add a pair HDMI jacks with an adapter from Zotac.

 This little dongle turns any DisplayPort or Mini Displayport into a dual HDMI hookup, with support for two 1920 x 1080 monitors -- provided your graphics card can handle it and the HDMI group doesn't kill the product first. Price $50.

24 comments:

T Papar said...

its a bit expensive but it can be useful in many cases

Comic Book Club said...

looks PGDA ( pretty god damn awsome)

Lemmenkainen said...

Ack. Another thing I'll probably order.

Railard J. said...

Yeah expensive, but is very usefull device , I would change the place fo my tv to use hdmi

Milky said...

Sweet, useful but I can't see me using it.

DWei said...

Nifty.

Kenneth Tso said...

That would be useful!

Zombie said...

I could really use one of these. :D

Gryt said...

Your right, my macbook pro doesn't have any... Maybe I'll pick one of these up if I need it

dwizzt said...

wow, this is so handy.

marrujoa said...

Wow I could DEFINITELY use one of these. Thanks for the heads up.

Our Blog said...

Damn, that's neat.

Unknown said...

My computer probably couldn't handle that, my graphics card needs an upgrade.

Sam Meyotl said...

Sounds good, but i use DVI

Uberbyron said...

FYI, a DisplayPort can also cater to HDMI without any adapters...

Ting Kubby said...

Pricey but i definitely need one, thanks.

Mo said...

nice one
i was looking for something like that
thanks!

Unknown said...

kind of expensive but very useful, i might try to get one lol

Diego Sousa said...

handy, but, kinda expensice for what it does... =/

*^_^* said...

Costly, yet useful! Cool!

Dieguii said...

a bit expensive, but it's REALLY useful!! Nice info!

StigmataHandjob said...

Nifty! Gonna get that for my boyfriend's birthday..

shift said...

Looks dope :D ... still costs money :P

Dylanthulhu said...

Nice. This is something actually useful and functional, unlike the Apple drivel I've seen a lot of lately.