Pages

Aug 1, 2011

ViewSonic Reveals 24-inch V3D245 3D Monitor, Ships This Month for $500

Still lookin' for that perfect 3D display, are you? ViewSonic would be absolutely thrilled to make your short list, with the 24-inch V3D245 making its debut this morning. Unsurprisingly, this one's arriving with a 1080p LED-backlit panel, and it'll be joined by an inbuilt NVIDIA 3D Vision wireless emitter and a pair of 3D Vision glasses. 

You'll also get a 120Hz refresh rate, two millisecond response time, HDMI 1.4 socket and 300 nits of brightness, and the three-year limited warranty should help quell any fears about longevity. Of course, NVIDIA would prefer that focused on the 550 (and growing) 3D titles available on its Vision Live website, but at least you've got until "mid-to-late August" to determine if the whole shebang is worth your $499.
 
 

14 comments:

Zombie said...

$500 for a 3D T.V. ? That aint bad. :D

Uberbyron said...

Mm... still not convinced by 3D. Maybe I should wait for 4D. That's basically just 3D but with drugs.

SoreLosersGaming said...

I still think 3D is too much of a gimic. It really doesn't add that much to my normal viewing experience atm.

Styron said...

waiting on tv without the glasses

Arrpii said...

Seems like a very good price o:
Maybe it would be good for my 3D modeling
Thanks for sharing!

i_love_weed said...

ill buy a 3d tv once there content for them and their under 300 and not second earlier

Eddie Nance said...

This looks pretty darn amazing. ANd $500 isn't to steep of a price at all for what looks to be a pretty amazing picture. Though, I don't quite know if I am ready to wear 3D glasses in my own home...

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Sounds good but I'm not gonna sit around with even more glasses on my face than i already have.

MRanthrope said...

I wish 3D would just go away!

ChazWellington said...

i dont like the idea of putting glasses on to watch tv

Athanasian Complexio said...

This is a TV? I thought this was more of a computer screen. Meh, I don't think there are enough 3-D sites to really deem that necessary.

Anonymous said...

awesome, that is a good price as well

Dieguii said...

interesting info! seems cheap =)

Clueless Dolphin said...

blahhh, I hate 3D everything. I don't understand the hype, all I see is a minor oooh-ahhh moment and a headache