Pages

Aug 12, 2011

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean USB Toothbrush to Stay Fresh at Your Desk

For the modern dental enthusiast, I present to you the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean USB toothbrush -- because keeping your stank breath fresh at your computer is essential for early morning Skype calls. Long since gone are the days where brushing your teeth was limited to the bathroom.

 Nowadays, you'll need to keep those chompers fresh no matter where you might find yourself, including (but not limited to): the computer lab at school, your home office, your boss' office, or maybe even the Apple Store. Claiming up to 100 percent plaque removal and 44 percent more bristles, some are going so far as to call this £250 ($405) teeth gleamer the "iPod of toothbrushes."
 
 

6 comments:

Mochileiro said...

wow, i want electric tooth brush

Shockgrubz said...

Brushing teeth at work so beats those who use their work space to clip their toenails.

Internet Catch Of The Day said...

I don't know if I really want to brush my teeth at my desk, won't I still need a sink to rinse?

Anonymous said...

I do use such brushs already, but this one looks great!

Legitcheater said...

Use a cup of water.
I like this idea.

Anonymous said...

that is one expensive toothbrush.