Pages

Aug 11, 2011

Minesweeper, Sudoku Now Available for Windows Phone Users

Got a Windows Phone 7 and an addictive personality? Well then today's your lucky day, as the Xbox Live versions of both Minesweeper and Sudoku have now landed in the US Marketplace. 

With these new additions, users can now sweep for virtual landmines in either Classic or Speed mode, or put their logic skills to the test by playing Sudoku in Lightning mode -- all while racking up achievements and powerups. Both are available for free and either will do a great job of destroying your productivity.
 
 

11 comments:

Zombie said...

oh heck yes!! I am a mine sweeping master!

dwizzt said...

minesweeper! booyah!

Red13 said...

those games are so addicting...but make me so mad!

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice!:)

lolmudkipz101 said...

FINALLY! Just put WP7 onto my HD2 and it's been a bit lackluster until now.

Ham said...

This has to be hard.

SoreLosersGaming said...

Sounds decent, if you just wanna pass a little time. Minesweeper can be so fucking infuriating, though! :P

Luke MacLaughlin said...

oh, jeez-- don't let my wife find out...

my day in a sentence said...

Sorry, Android ftw. :P

ScottD said...

I do not think I have ever won a game of minesweeper?

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Can't say I'm excited, compared to some of the other games that are available for phones these days.