Pages

Aug 25, 2011

LG Unveils A530 3D Gaming Laptop

LG is taking its Cinema 3D Gaming Festival on the road and delivering demos of it three-dimensionalprowess to 20 different countries. To celebrate, the Korean company is unleashing a brand new laptop for those with itchy virtual trigger fingers. The LG A530 sports a 15-inch 3D, HD display with up to a 1920 x 1080 resolution, your choice of Core i3, i5, or i7 processors, an NVIDIA GeForce GT 555 GPU, up to 8GB of RAM and either an HD webcam or dual cameras for capturing 3D video. 

There's also one of those fancy hybrid hard drives with 4GB of solid state storage packed in to help bolster the performance of its 750GB worth of platters. The company was strangely mum on price, but the new notebook is expected to land in Europe, the Middle East and Africa this month -- American consumers will just have to wait.
 
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

3D Laptop! *_*

Arrpii said...

Pretty Sweet.
Some day I might just get myself a 3d monitor. Don't know If I would need it on a laptop though :/

Internet Catch Of The Day said...

Awesome! I don't know if I would need a 3d screen on a laptop though, if I was going to a LAN I would take the desktop but it's a pretty cool feature to have

Anonymous said...

LG always has the fattest toys. same w/samsung

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Would love to give this a go, as most 3d gives me a headache so it'd be awesome if this were different.

Unknown said...

I'm still no sold on 3D outside of theaters. I think I'll give it another 2 years of development to see where it's at before I make a purchase. Nice post though, as I am a tech junkie I always love hearing about what's going on.

Red13 said...

too many 3D things!

Mugen said...

im not sure about all this 3D stuff happening these days, sounds like a giant headache, still cool though

Sylar said...

laptop 3D ...this is awesome
i want it ñ_ñ

Rachel Neilson said...

LG is a quality brand, no doubt about that.

Sam Smith said...

Looking for some of the Best Gaming Laptops out there, nice post.