Pages

Aug 2, 2011

Kingston HyperX SSDs Now Shipping, SandForce-Equipped for Hyperspeed

Brace yourselves speed freaks -- Kingston Digital is now shipping its latest 2.5-inch HyperX SSD drives, equipped with 6Gb/sec SATA Rev 3.0 and everyone's favoriteSandForce SF-2281 controller. You want fast? You'll get fast, alright. This SSD's read / write speeds top out at 555MB/sec and 510MB/sec, which is surely enough to keep your rig zipping through those intense gaming marathons office workloads. You'll be able to pick up the drive itself with 120GB of storage for $270 or 240GB for $520, while the install kit -- which includes such goodies as a SATA cable, desktop mount, torque screws and more -- tacks on an extra $15 and $20, respectively. 
 
 

19 comments:

Electric Addict said...

that's 2x as fast as my ssd

Mark said...

That does sound pretty fast.

Railard J. said...

Well is not very expensive , and looks good

Mo said...

very nice

Khorne said...

Wow that looks great, more than twice the speed of my SSD and it isn't very expensive for that kind of device.

marrujoa said...

That is unbelievably fast! Sounds like something I would try out someday. :]
+follow

Milky said...

That looks awesome! o;

B-squared said...

holy... that is awesome. +follow

Shahan said...

Ooh, I want one!

BeanoKUSH said...

this thing is insanely fast

Allebanna said...

I've been looking to get an SSD for my computer! It keeps saying "Hard drive failure imminent" I'm definitely looking into these! +follow!

gog magog said...

if thats really your profile pic, i will gladly come at you!

Unknown said...

Wow, not to bad of a price either. Btw I like your blog setup.

Unknown said...

I want one now sounds so good!

Diego Sousa said...

that's what i can call FAST =D

Lemmenkainen said...

Nice! Need a new drive too.

Dilord said...

I WANT ONE NAO!!!

Clueless Dolphin said...

Excuse me as I JIZZ IN MY PANTALOONS

Unknown said...

Wow, that's crazy fast.