Pages

Aug 6, 2011

Is This the iPhone 5 Slim?

On the right, you can see the iPhone 4. But look on the left! There's an iPhone 5 slim just like the one leaked in France! Or is it?

It looks real, but it is not. The fact is that it only took me ten minutes to make that image in Photoshop. It looks even more real than the alleged iPhone 5 image captured in France. Of course, that one is fake too.

That image was originally posted on Twitter by user Robin P, it was reposted on MacRumors Forums.
 
 

8 comments:

coneforce said...

nice try :P

SillyPhotoStorys said...

you got me excited for a second there

fatbloodyfinger said...

Not bad.

Adam said...

oh, I don't care too much for the new releases, apple takes too much of my money to begin with

SoreLosersGaming said...

It was obviously, I could see the pixels.

I don't see why people feel the need to know about this stuff sooner than everyone else. Makes no sense to me.

AllWiredAdmin said...

Gotta love people who go crazy over the same product, just slimmer.

Kyran said...

Never quite caught on with paper though. Once a certain threshold was met, they stopped trying to make a thinner version.

Anonymous said...

lol nice one