Pages

Aug 5, 2011

Carzor Razor Scrapes off Your Beard, Then Folds Back Into Your Wallet

The Carzor (credit card-shaped razor) can actually be bought—and for only $17, too. The razor/mirror tucks into wallest for scraggly-faced emergencies in the office or public bathroom.

Bizarrely, you can also choose to "scent" your Carzor, choosing between mint, sandalwood, lemon, ocean or orange strips to moisturize and freshen you up. I suppose there's no harm in smelling like mint when ditching the homeless/hipster look, but ocean? Get it here.
 
 

12 comments:

Lemmenkainen said...

It'd be handy to have in a desk drawer at work, or in a workout bag. Wonder how good it actually shaves.

Benjamin Linus said...

lol holy hell. just what ive been looking for, quick shave and back to work i go

Viitoebe said...

It's really helpful, even for a women. I just thought about that man when he opened his wallet, if his money was completely cut, what would he does. hahaha

Electric Addict said...

how convenient

Railard J. said...

wow impressive ,I need this thing.

Haunter said...

Lol wow that's kind of awesome. I don't know how I feel about sitting on top of razor blades though.

Magixx said...

nice :D

Mo said...

what the hell

FabFawk said...

Cool toy, although I don't really know if I would ever want one

coneforce said...

how cool is that!

Dilord said...

oh this is handy.

fatbloodyfinger said...

That's just... wow. I want it like Khan wanted Genesis.