Pages

Aug 8, 2011

Alien-Looking Automatons Have Taken Over Heathrow Airport

These happy-looking automatons are currently jetting passengers around Heathrow airport without any supervision at a 25 mph clip. Man, when did the future happen? I totally missed it.

Created by BAA, these Ultra PRTs whiz around Heathrow's business parking lots independent of human intervention and have yet to experience what we call "an accident." Breakdowns are also extremely rare and the system has a 95% reliability rate.
 
 

10 comments:

Zombie said...

Woa cool!! I havent flown in years but now I kinda want to. lol.

dwizzt said...

awww..they're cute. :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like the healing pods from Dragonball Z's Freiza Saga

Max Silver said...

I get kind of an anime vibe from those things...

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

I for one welcome our new whizzing transportation overlords.

Anonymous said...

I wanna fly from there, lol.

Anonymous said...

I always love checking out new advances in transport. I dig this a lot.

Milky said...

That would be my dream car xD

Tod Woodward said...

The designers must have cashed in on the opportunity to make these as futuristic looking as possible!

marrujoa said...

Haha! That's nuts!