Pages

Jul 3, 2011

Samsung's Galaxy S II Becomes Company's Quickest Selling Phone: Three Million in 55 Days

Samsung sold three million of its original Galaxy S phone in 85 days. A few months later, a full ten million had been moved. Now, it looks as if the superphone's proper successor may put that latter statistic to shame. The outfit just announced that it took but 55 days to move three million Galaxy S II handsets, which works out to one phone every 1.5 seconds.

It's Sammy's briskest-selling smartphone ever, and if it'll keep up the pace once that AT&T variant lands on US soil. Which iscoming soon, right Samsung?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome phone...

Shahan said...

Now that is impressive.

Every 1.5 seconds, that's ridiculous! =D

Jack of All Trades said...

Dang, that's fast. I wish I could make that much money.

Dwrek said...

I've always thought iphone or droid is the only phones worth having.

Unknown said...

Wow isn't that cool, 3 million in 55 days. I was actually considering selling my iphone and getting me one of these.

themajessty said...

Sounds like an awesome hone.

I'm currently using the Samsung Omnia phone and it's anything but awesome. Annoys the hell out of me because the phone is incredibly inflexible and it can't seem to do the simplest things even though you can use Microsoft office on it.

Rask said...

You remind me that I need a better phone T_T

The Liquor Guy said...

Neat

MrFeakj said...

nice info, I had the first, the Galaxy S I9000. I love it until it´s will not go on a webside xD
nice Blog, followed

Wolle said...

good for them

Electric Addict said...

samsung is a big player in the smartphone race