Pages

Jul 5, 2011

Corsair's Speedy, Flaming red Force GT SSD

These bad boys also promise up to 85,000 random write IOPS and are rated for impressive read / write speeds of 550 MBps and 525 MBps -- a shade higher than the specs being bandied-about when Corsair showed it off back in March. The drive also supports SATA 3, is backward-compatible with SATA 2, and ships with a 3.5-inch adapter that'll work with both desktops and laptops. Look for it this month in two sizes: 60GB ($149) and 120GB ($279).
 
 

13 comments:

Daily Car Reviews said...

wow 60GB for only 160 dollars.
Love corsair speed :D
+1

Atley said...

Gotta get me one of those and stick all my games on it!

Electric Addict said...

SSD is the best thing to happen to computer speeds in a long time

tamezisclutch said...

That's a great deal but I still think it is a lot of money to spend.

Shaw said...

Can't wait until SSD's get cheaper

Shahan said...

Everytime I come here I'm surprised at how fast technology advances =3

Great deal on the price too.

Jessica Thompson said...

Yeah wow this is sleek! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

FabFawk said...

At first I thought it was a floppy disc haha!

Mikko said...

amazing

Bob said...

I want the 120GB one :3

RQ said...

Very tempting, still having a hard time with the prices, and deciding what programs to run off it.

Sam Meyotl said...

I need the capacity before the speed, sorry SSD, i'll wait until they hit the TB.

lovebloggin said...

that thing looks amazing