Pages

Jul 12, 2011

Bowers & Wilkins C5 iPhone Headset Oozes Luxury Into Your Ear Canals For $180

Crafted mostly from aluminum, its bullet-shaped earbuds look like a posh blend of the Zeppelin Air and Mini geared for mobile. The 'buds are iDevice compatible with an inline remote / mic to get a handle on phone calls or swap though playlists, and have a few unique features to boot. To ensure a proper fit on-the-move, you'll find Secure Loops that can be adjusted to hug the inner cartilage of your ear, along with added heft (Tungsten Weighting) near the inner-ear side for a tight seal. Internally, there's a Micro Porous Filter to widen the perceived soundstage, while also preventing any leakage to folks around you.
 
 

18 comments:

Zombie said...

Dang thats expensive for some headphones! lol.

Shahan said...

They had better be some damn fine headphones for that price.

They certainly look the part!

Eddie Nance said...

Man, wish I had to money to splurge on a beast pair of headphones like that!

Wolle said...

I wouldn't buy it

GMSoccerPicks said...

I dont know man. Dont love the design and the price is a bit steep. I feel like there are a lot of better options for a lot less money.

Unknown said...

won't this feel cold in your ear? lol

Triper said...

Ahhhh thank's for share this info it is very helpfull.

ebm93 said...

This is great!

Mark said...

Times like this I wish I had money to buy cool stuff lol.

Mr. Cactus said...

Great review I have to get these for christmas.

msmariah said...

Pretty cool if I had the funds.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Wow, i'd be hard pressed to spend that much on earbuds.

MRanthrope said...

overpriced, although my damn iPod headphones are kind of $$ themselves.

Choms1337 said...

nice :p

minecraft129 said...

I use to have an old pair of bose, the quality is so amazing.

baka1236 said...

the title made me lol

tamezisclutch said...

180 for those earphones that's a lot of money.

OMVENDT MYG said...

I like how they are the shape of a bullet..