Pages

Jun 1, 2011

Turtle Beach Announces PX3 and Z6A Gaming Headsets

The Xbox-friendly, surround sound Z6A rocks eight amplified speakers (including two subwoofers) and is juiced by a 5.1 channel amp that promises to bathe your head with booming bass. The USB-powered device may leave you tethered to your console, but at least it will house your ears in an oversized mesh cushion, which may make those late-night gaming marathons a little more bearable. The PX3 will retail for about $150, with the Z6A set at around $100.
 
 

7 comments:

ZKMin said...

I am actually about to buy my first set of turtle beach soon. I am tired of my logitech/plantronics/razer breaking so easily after invest 50 - 100 dollars into them

James said...

I NEED SOME TURTLES!

Dejch said...

nice headset

Atley said...

I have a set of turtle beach headphones. the sound quality is better then anything else I have tried in the same price range, however my ears are pinned to my head, and start to ache after about an hour or so. Only down side!

trippinkets said...

in the market for a new headset...

kxxthanxx said...

look ok

Barton said...

shit thats way too expensive for me