Pages

Jun 26, 2011

Monster’s New Earbuds Are Strictly for Concert Junkies

Monster seemingly has headphones for every niche, music genre, and usage scenario you could ever imagine. So it makes sense they worked with legendary funk/soul group Earth, Wind and Fire to churn out a headphone specially-tuned for live music.

According to CrunchGear, the Gratitude earbuds are designed to replicate sound and instruments as accurately as possible (as opposed to, say, the Beats headphones, which emphasize bass). Price for the Gratitude earbuds is unknown, but they're expected to launch in September.
 
 

11 comments:

cezary said...

seem to be quite interesting

Lizard said...

nice buds.

menshans said...

I wonder how much they would cost.

Ben said...

looks cool, bet it will cost alot of money though!

Zombie said...

If I had the money I would buy those! :)

not2bnamed said...

It'd be nice if I had the money for them.

jamjar919 said...

Monster earbuds are THE most awesome earbuds around.

Athanasian Complexio said...

Meh, I've tried other headphones by Monster and I've found just as good, if not better, headphones for much, much cheaper. You're just paying for a brand name if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone wear headphones at a concert?

todd said...

scooping them up.

wellpickedbooger said...

If they can automatically filter out obnoxious fans screaming 'WHOOOO' at the top of their lungs, I would buy them.