Pages

Jun 11, 2011

Keep Yours Keys Safe and Cut Things to Shreds With a Bladed Carabiner

The Bounty Hunter carabiner packs blades into its silver body. Convenience andcutting! If you're using it for pocket key duty or rappelling, you might find yourself in need of a blade. Or nail file! Or scissor! The Bounty Hunter carabiner has you covered either way. Really, nothing ruins a day on the side of a cliff like an uneven nail. Or, if you encounter a very small bear, you'll be properly equipped for self-defense.
 
 

7 comments:

minecraft129 said...

Oh wow nice :) but can I get around security at the airport with this thing?

Dave said...

Now this looks like something that I would defo buy. It looks very well made.

Anonymous said...

haha safety and danger in one tool!

Kopite said...

Looks badass to me, my pocket is always full with gums and stuff anyways so probably not my scene.

TIMMYTHEROBOT said...

That's pretty awesome dude.

Athanasian Complexio said...

Gives me a good reason to put my keys on something.

Magixx said...

nice nice, keep it up!