Pages

Jun 6, 2011

HTC EVO 3D launches on June 24th for $200, joined by EVO View 4G tablet at $400

The HTC bonanza that Sprint has been cooking up for a while now has its official launch date: June 24th. That will be the day when the 4.3-inch EVO 3D and its tablet buddy, the 7-inch EVO View 4G, launch on the Now Network, both equipped with WiMAX radios and Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) as their OS. The 1.2GHz dual-core EVO 3D costs $200 on contract, with pre-orders available right now provided you buy a $50 Sprint gift card, whereas the 1.5GHz single-core EVO View 4G will set you back double that, at $400, while still requiring a two-year contract. 
 
 

14 comments:

InfoTube said...

Looks slick.

Bob said...

Looks okay...

Zombie said...

Still expensive to me. lol.

Breakingbrokers said...

A 3D phone??!?!?

cezary said...

looks cool, I wonder about functionality

Germs said...

Looks nice, other things i'd rather spent my money on though

brn said...

looks awesome. a bit expensive though :|

Alexander said...

I have the original Evo 4g, I wonder if there are any other improvements other than it just being 3D?

Unknown said...

I like it :d

Athanasian Complexio said...

What's the point of it being in 3D? I mean, a lot of people were thinking it was stupid that a gaming system was going to be in 3D, but at least that has a point. Yay, you get to see your texts in 3D.

Chain said...

not sure what I think about it really

BigMike said...

I *LOVE* my HTC EVO and I will be upgrading to the 3D when my contract is up in September!

lovebloggin said...

oooh maaaan

pepsi_lover47 said...

Nice app needs more though especially for its price