Pages

May 8, 2011

Take iPhone Photos, Get Paid

That's what Gigwalk promises at least, providing you the chance to make some money for snapping some street shots with your phone if you're in the right place.

It's simple: you sign up, enter your PayPal info, and look on the map to pick up a nearby "gig." TechCrunch uses Gigwalk's client TomTom as an example, explaining that the navigation company could use the photos from GigWise users to verify information about streets, such as signs, lights, points of interest or one-way paths. Small gigs pay as little as $3. Others pay as much as $90.


13 comments:

N4M3L3SS said...

thanks for the info, but do you have to have an IPHONE??

CPH said...

I enjoyed this.

-E- said...

this will prove quite popular, i imagine.

Pappa Püllï said...

Awesome! I got a iPhone myself! Thanks for the tip bro

Teen Book Reviewer said...

Don't have an Iphone, I'm rocking an old school phone but I want a new phone. More a reason to go with apple and not Rim

Kicking Rocks said...

Would it work with an iTouch too?

13-c-a-t-s said...

that's pretty good but why the iPhone? It's not even the most popular platform

Thorfan said...

I could get into this

Blogging Skater said...

thats really cool, im showing my dad this

Mike said...

Wow that's awesome. I wonder if they have something similar for the Droid.

BluRayBoy said...

Cool man, wish I had an Iphone.

Jay said...

can i use film?

BigSkull said...

What it's this pic ?