Pages

May 26, 2011

Japanese Emergency Toilet

When disaster strikes and society comes to a halt, the necessity to relieve yourself doesn't. If anything, you'll be more inclined to crap your pants. But it needs to be clean, or else disease spreads. Enter, the Japanese emergency crapper.

It's definitely a low-tech approach to pooping in the field. But hey, what do you expect? This is an emergency—anything to keep you from having to just do it behind a tree or something. Still, it's essentially just a big black plastic bag that you wear and squat down in. There are also some strange pellets that seem to absorb liquids and re-solidify. Not sure how that helps you when you've gotta go number two, but that's a scenario I'll leave for your imaginations.
 
 

15 comments:

Zombie said...

Leave it to the Japanese to think of something like that. lol.

Astronomy Pirate said...

I think that is just a garbage bag...

Kicking Rocks said...

lol......theres a little machine in there!

Xenototh said...

I'd laugh at it now, but given the right situation I probably would think it was genius.

Anonymous said...

oh my god i dont think anybody will come into that situation

A Beer for the Shower said...

I'm trying to think of a single place I could use that here in Chicago without A)Getting my ass kicked, or B) arrested.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tech Yo

Lt Nite said...

Man, that is a great idea, think a word where no one will shit their pants.

Unknown said...

awesome idea. my woman keeps complaining about the bucket next to my couch.

Drab Maestro said...

lolwat?

Dejch said...

hahaha are you kidding me.. those japanese are rly o.O

Miles said...

hahaha, looks funny as hell

Ningen said...

just push it under a pile of dead bodys

Athanasian Complexio said...

Hahaha, the Japanese think of anything and everything don't they?

Q said...

LOL! That's crazy! And the guy in the photo looks so comfortable in it!