Pages

May 9, 2011

ASUS Eee PC 1015PX Netbook Now Shipping

Heads up, netbook enthusiasts: the ASUS Eee PC 1015PX is now available for stateside delivery. Essentially an upgrade to last year's 1015PEM, this puppy rocks a 10.1-inch, 1024 x 600 display and houses a 1.66Ghz Intel Atom N570 dual-core CPU. It also comes equipped with a 250GB hard disk, up to 2GB of DDR3 memory, Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities, LAN and VGA ports, and a 0.3-megapixel camera.

Buyers have the choice between two models: the MU17, which promises a ten hour battery life and the PU17, designed for an eleven hour run. Despite their battery-related differences, both models weigh 2.76-pounds and are available on Amazon for $320 and $390, or on Newegg for $330 and $350, respectively.



12 comments:

CPH said...

Same here. That was spectacular!

BluRayBoy said...

Awesome man!

BigMike said...

We have been through a couple of these and the keyboard is sooo small they are practically useless for getting any real word processing done. The tablets will kill the netbooks as soon as the next wave of androids are released.

Daniel Smotherman said...

Awesome!

Bob Ross Afro Blog said...

Meh, not too excited about this one.

123 said...

i don't really need a netbook :(

Anonymous said...

Damn, I never really check amazon for netbooks. I just might buy this one, going to check for other first. Thanks for sharing

Max Power said...

I'm not into net books, but looks alright.

NARSo said...

I love ASUS products and have been following this particular netbook for a while. I've come to the conclusion that I don't think I would want one anymore though lulz. I should wait until their tablet's price drops.

emosniper6108 said...

Great, post. Makes me want that laptop. But I am more of a tower kind of guy.

m said...

My friend had a similar one but they look so tiny!

Luis said...

battery killers!