Pages

Dec 15, 2010

Listen Exclusively to the Mos Eisley Cantina Band On Coloud's R2-D2 Headphones

Need some R2-D2 cans to match your bathing-suit and Droid phone? These headphones could be clamped 'round your head for 50 notes. Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, and Darth Vader and models are also available, but you can't go wrong with Artwo.

You can probably guess that Coloud's headphones are going to put style over substance, especially at that price-point. Nonetheless, for people who don't feel the need to spend hundreds, a bit of off audio quality or tinny bass won't be too much of a problem. Surprisingly, they even have an inline-mic on the headphone cable, for receiving phone calls.

Available now, the headphones are 39.90 Euros, which converts roughly to $53.



25 comments:

Sv3ntevith said...

They're ok for me, but I got some friends who will freak out :D They're big Star Wars fans

mrecan said...

wow these are awesome and not that expensive, too
i should get one

Cobz said...

I was originally thinking of going for razer orca but these... Im making a new wishlist!

IKnowVictoriasSecret said...

they deff look high tech.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Chewbacca would be a hit if they doubled as earmuffs.

Vapor said...

I would totally rock those.

Someone said...

i bet they sound great

Diego said...

Lol they look great

That´s what dj´s from there use =P

Mr. Kotor said...

OH MY GOSH, They are beautiful!

Unknown said...

cool gadget

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

I'd feel so cool wearing those on the train.

Sinisa said...

I want one...

Cpt Pownzor said...

YEEEESSSSS. Those would go amazing with my Adidas star wars edition.

Kevin Guirat said...

haha, sweet! Reminds me of the Princess Leia headphones I saw a couple months ago. Fantastic! Just google those headphones, I don't want to post a link here. :P

poups said...

I love this type but it cost too much sometimes

miecak said...

Meh, looks kinda silly.

noog said...

i think i'll stay away from these if i ever wanna get laid again...

stm said...

do these automatically convert your music to R2D2 "beeps" and "woops"?

J.Vasti said...

wow i had no idea they even made any like this haha. definitely worth looking into

Amberclad said...

a must-have for every starwars fan :D

Devon Davidson said...

Eh, I'm happy with my current set of earphones though I'd definitely get those if I was a fan of Star Wars.

Shady said...

looks amizing!
supporin& following daily

Monster Madness said...

They look nice!

Joel C Anatoli said...

R2D2!!! hahahah Yes!

anon408 said...

Not bad.

http://anon408.blogspot.com